Not only is my wonderful husband fully supportive of my life gone vegan, he is enthusiastically cooking up vegan meals for us. Hooray!! I’d love to share this beautiful creation of his with you; it was awesome.
Portabella (Or is is ‘portabello’? Can anyone set me straight on this?) mushroom ‘burgers’ with spinach salad gone amazing!
The idea is:
- Mushrooms grilled on ultra low heat for about a half hour
- Top the mushrooms with bruschetta in the last few minutes of grilling
- Stick that in a burger bun
- Serve with your salad/chips/whatever you like with your burgers
- Presented as a beautiful candle lit dinner!